Antiviral ointments for papillomas, including for treatment in intimate places
Papilloma is a benign tumor of the skin, developing from a flat epithelium. They look like warts or growths. Papillomas are of viral origin and are caused by the human papillomavirus. HPV is spread through sexual and household contact. Papillomas usually start to appear with a decrease in immunity, colds, alcohol abuse or nicotine.
There are two ways to treat papillomas: conservative and surgical. Conservative methods include treating papillomas with ointments, and surgical methods include electrocautery, laser, liquid nitrogen and scalpel removal. Before resorting to extreme methods, you should try to get rid of papillomas using ointments or try a treatment with folk remedies.
The main features of the popular means of papillomas
Eliminating papillomas with ointment for many people is the most optimal choice. Because ointments are occlusive medications, they form a solid seal around the wart and keep the skin long enough in wet conditions. The active ingredients penetrate as completely as possible into the papilloma, which contributes to its elimination in a relatively short period of time. It is also important that preservatives are not used in ointments, which allows their use by people with allergic complications. But what kind of ointment to smear papillomas, when they appear in different parts of the body and in intimate places.
Not all ointments are the same, although in a pharmacy they can be found in similar packages. They differ in the composition of the components, as well as in their properties, and the question of choice, especially between cream and ointment, remains relevant.
In creams, 50% water, 50% oil and the main ingredient are also distributed in these components. Creams are best used by people with oily skin. As for ointments, they include 80% oil and 20% water. The oil consists of hydrocarbons (mineral oil or Vaseline). Sometimes the healing agent is more in the oil component, sometimes in the water.
The price of papilloma-based ointments varies depending on whether you are buying a branded product or a generic product.
Papillomas – various forms of manifestation
The vast majority of papillomas are classified as benign (non-cancerous) viral infections of the epidermis and mucous membranes, caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). At any given moment, they affect about 7 to 10% of the population. Some types of papillomas do not require treatment and eventually disappear on their own. But if the treatment is necessary and it is decided which ointment best helps the papillomas, it all depends on the type, size and location of the training.
Types of papillomas:
- Ordinary or vulgar papilloma with a rough surface attached to the skin by a thin leg. The distribution area is primarily in the arms, but can occur anywhere on the body.
- Flat papilloma is a small, smooth, flattened, flesh-colored wart. Most often found on the face, neck, hands, wrists, knees in large quantities.
- Filamentous papilloma occurs on the face, especially near the eyelids and lips. For the treatment of filamentous pappilo (acrohorda), you can use Vishnevsky ointment mixed with Vaseline (the skin is treated with the composition and left for thirty minutes, the procedure is repeated every four hours).
- Genital papilloma (genital warts) has spread to the genital and anal area
Plantar papilloma has a hard and painful lump on the soles of the feet at pressure points, often with several black dots in the center.
- Plantar papilloma, made up of many densely grouped daughter formations, is called mosaic papilloma.
- Okolonogtevaya papilloma.
A cure for warts
One of the most popular products that can be used for treatment is the papilloma-based ointment. The drug has been proven in medical practice for a long time. The antiviral activity depends on the composition of the synthesized active ingredient tetraxolin, whose action is directly intended to eliminate the pathogen, by removing the viral genetic material. The product is white, sometimes with a cream hue (it acquires a pinkish hue during prolonged storage), it does not generally cause local irritating action, it is recommended as an ointment for papillomas of the body. In rare cases, it can cause burns and itching, which disappear quickly. In addition to tetraxolin, the drug includes petrolatum, paraffin oil and
- Treatment of papillomas with oxolinic ointment is contraindicated in persons with intolerance to the components of the preparation;
- With great care should apply the ointment to pregnant women;
- In the treatment of papilomoxoline ointment, it is desirable to use it in combination with a naturopathic remedy (malavit).
In a separate row, you can use Panavir ointment from papillomas, an antiviral and immunomodulatory drug, herbal (potato shoots polysaccharides). Its originality is that it can be used to fight against genital warts. Because of the very sensitive nature of the skin of the genitals, traditional ointments can not be used. Although the treatment of genital warts is not radically repaired, the general strategy is only to eliminate visible damage, as far as possible, as long as the immune system of the host does not control the replication of the virus, Panavir is the best intimate papilloma cream. with viruses. Studies conducted by specialists in the fields of dermatology and venereology have shown that the use of the gel for 10 days (lubricating the lesion area twice a day) does not only affect the disappearance of the external manifestations of the lesion. virus. Panavir fights the virus in the deep layers of the skin.
In addition to the antiviral effect of the drug:
- It improves the functioning of the immune system by stimulating the production of a protective protein by the body.
- Does not cause allergies.
- This HPV ointment is used as a preventive measure to protect the skin from scarring.
- A characteristic of this medicine is that it is not washed with water.
More intimate papilloma ointment:
- Veregen a gentle and safe herbal medicine has an antioxidant effect.
- Acyclovirot ointment (known as Zovirax brand) prevents the risk of new outbreaks of genital warts.