The Pain of Constipation and Frustration: How to Treat?
The German equivalent of constipation, this disorder is also known as even costiveness. You will be having a hard time relieving yourself when you are taking a dump! The hardness of your stool is nothing in comparison to the pain that accompanies it. This pain occurs due to the undue pressure exerted on the anal tract. Excess pressure could cause a rupture in the rectal tunnel that is also known as anal fissure.
What causes constipation:
Constipation can be divided into three categories viz,
- Primary constipation
- Secondary constipation
- Congenital constipation
Some of the common reasons behind constipation could be:
- Insufficient consumption of water that might lead to hardening of stools
- Irregular diet involving intake of heavy foods at odd times of the day or night could lead to congestion in the stomach
- Insufficient exercise leads to lesser movement of the body and bowel movement also gets adversely affected
- Structural deformities such as anal fissures could also cause constipation
- Overconsumption of allopathic medications over a long period of time can cause the intestines to get contracted and obstruct stool flow
- Depression is the single largest cause of constipation. If you are sad forever, it is likely you will be emotionally and anatomically constipated forever!!
Symptoms of troubled bowel movement:
You might think that putting in a herculean effort to relieve yourself is called constipation and there is nothing more to it. Right? WRONG!!! Our body starts giving early tell-tale signs of constipation through the following symptoms:
- Swollen abdomen
- The irregular frequency of visiting the loo
The prodigal natural cures for constipation:
Ayurveda provides a host of treatments that are easy on your health and your pocket as well. Some noteworthy cures for constipation are:
- Isabgol also was known as Psyllium Husk is 70% soluble in water. When soaked overnight, it converts into a semi-solid mucus Upon ingesting this mixture, it lubricates the walls of the intestines thereby facilitating the flow of stool from the large intestine to the anal tract.
- Triphala Powder is a typical brown colored It is a union of three herbs viz, Gooseberry, Baheda, and Harad. Gooseberry acts as a mild laxative; Harad loosens the hard stools while Baheda imparts anti-bacterial and antifungal properties to the digestion system
- The fruits from the Haritki plant have excellent laxative properties. It increases the frequency of stool removal from the body, so your intestines are evacuated at the earliest.
If you want to study more about it, please visit the site.