Portrait Plasma Skin Rejuvenation vs. Fraxel Laser Treatment
Do you wish to have a beautiful and toned skin? Is the age factor taking a toll on you? Do you wish to defy the ageing process? What are the options available with you? The Portrait Plasma Skin Rejuvenation treatment has been using advanced laser scope system for improved skin rejuvenation needs. People having sun-damaged skin, matured skin and those having overdone with their sunbed needs would be requiring skin rejuvenation. It would be the best treatment to have for your specific skin treatment needs.
The Portrait Plasma Skin Rejuvenation treatment has been non-ablative that would not change the surface of the skin. You would not have to undergo healing or recovery time.
Improved laser skin rejuvenation treatment
Find below some of the features of the skin rejuvenation treatment.
- It would cater to the face with even coloring
- It would leave the skin with the youthful glow and silky feel
- It would help tighten up the skin
- It would help you plump up areas of the skin such as cheeks
It would be pertinent to mention here that lasers would be gentle on your skin. They would penetrate the skin deep down to reach collagen levels. It would be the exact therapeutic light energy requisite for stimulating the production of collagen and elastic fibers. It would help you improve the skin tone and texture. You could see considerable changes in the facial wrinkles. You would also see a correction of slight imperfections along with broken blood vessels. The red and blue facial veins would be erased through Portrait Plasma Skin Rejuvenation.
Benefits offered by the treatment
Find below few benefits offered by the Fraxel Laser Treatment.
- It would help you reduce facial wrinkles and fine lines.
- It would help you treat sun damage inclusive of brown pigmentation and age spots.
- It would help you improve broken blood vessels.
- It would erase red and blue veins on the face.
- The Fraxel Laser Treatment would not require recovery time.
- It has been deemed safe for the face, neck, chest and hands.
The improved Fraxel Laser Treatment would help you rejuvenate the skin in the best manner possible.
The improved laser skin treatment procedure would normally take around 40-60 minutes for your Skin Rejuvenation needs. However, it would be recommended that you should undergo six treatments in a difference of three to four weeks’ time. The treatment would provide you with cumulative effects. It would provide you with optimal Skin Rejuvenation results appearing after 4 to 6 months. A majority of clients would experience minimal discomfort when they deliver the laser pulses. However, some would be experiencing a minor sting sensation on their skin. It has been deemed the best in business Skin Rejuvenation treatment.