Most Important Medical Devices That You Need
The medical device market has grown rapidly during the last few years; Following the technological trends of the health sector markets, which seek to improve the welfare of people, at present it is not known exactly how many different types of medical devices exist in the world, it is estimated that this number is greater than 10, 000 In the Region of the Americas, emerging markets for medical devices are of great relevance. With few exceptions, countries import more than 80% of their medical devices; Due to all this, countries must have as a priority the assurance of patient safety and access to high quality, safe and effective medical devices.
These outlined medical equipment will help your patients.
- ECG Machine: this records the electrical activity of the heart during a period of time which helps in the instantaneous evaluation of the heart rate and for the rapid identification of possible anomalies.
- Stress Systems: used in Cardiology, help determine the response of the body and test it beyond the normal level. A stressed system exposes the health condition that is not observable under normal conditions.
- Electrosurgical Units: they are used in surgeries to coagulate, cut or alter tissues. This helps to restrict blood flow in a specific body area and improves visibility during a surgical procedure.
- Surgical Lights: they are designed to facilitate the illumination during surgeries and to ensure adequate lighting conditions. In fact, this is a piece of mandatory medical equipment that is required in all surgical environments.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound: this system offers a painless method to examine the body and does not resort to radiation. The equipment is mainly used to measure the density, size, and structure of the body’s internal mass and also helps identify possible internal abnormalities.
- Surgical Tables and Beds for Patients: you cannot perform surgery without surgical tables, nor can you accommodate any patient without a suitable bed. For medical treatment and surgical procedures, beds and recovery tables for patients are the equipment that every hospital must possess.
- Anesthesia Machine: these machines provide a continuous and accurate medical gas supply. The gas is delivered to patients with a safe flow and pressure to ensure uniform anesthesia. Anesthesia machines include a suction unit, a ventilator,and patient monitoring devices.
- Sterilizers: the sterilization procedure performed by sterilizers ends with all types of microbes, including viruses, fungi, bacteria, spores,and These microbial are present in various medical articles and surgical tools.
- Defibrillators: used to treat lethal conditions such as ventricular fibrillation, cardiac arrhythmias, and tachycardia. When the electrical energy is administered through a therapeutic dose, the defibrillator stops the arrhythmia and restores the normal rhythm in the patient’s heart.
- Patient Monitors: medical professionals use these monitors to see surgical procedures. These monitors provide high-resolution images to help surgeons during difficult interventions. Similarly, the vital signs monitor provides accurate readings of a patient’s health status after undergoing surgery.
All this medical equipment are indispensable devices for all types of hospital environments. They are crucial for the operational success of hospitals, as well as for the care they offer.